I have been taking COQ10 for about 9 months now (900 mg/day) mimicking a
study which I couldn't join because they want pwp who are taking no
medication. I don't know if it is doing me any good but it doesn't seem to be
doing me any harm. Neither of my neuros ( Drs Xistris and Fahn) objected to
my usage, nor did they endorse it. In the course of taking it, I found a
(relatively ) economical source of supply. In fact, I think someone on the
list suggested it the last time we went round about the supplement. I pay
$22.53 for 60 100/mg capsules. I buy in cases of 12 bottles at a time (9
cappsules/day eats them up pretty quickly.) I have no financial interest in
the company and will be glad to give contact info to anyone interested.

Paul H. Lauer