In a message dated 9/14/00 6:41:19 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I want to ask if anybody has used both Sinemet and its generic
 carbidopa/levedopa 25/100CR. What do you think about this two drugs? >>

I don't know anything about the Internet drug company you mentioned, but you
should check with your Father's doctor about which drug to use.  Mother was
on Sinemet for years and months ago her neurologist switched her to
Carbidopa-Levidopa hoping to decrease her hallucinations and dementia while
still allowing her some mobility.  The Carbidopa-Levidopa is the generic form
of Sinemet and might no be as strong.
As to the drug company, try the State's Attorney's office for information.
If that's not the right agency they can probably tell you who to contact.  I
don't know a lot about these things, but surely a company selling drugs has
to be registered somewhere.
Good luck in getting the proper medication for you Father.
Eleanor  CG/Mother