Dear Alison,

I think of your sister Fran being hugged by you,  and the haunting look
of fear
on her face. I can't forget it.  It is  a real fear, which i feel is like
mine, a fear
of the future, which we all have to face.

I have had no coverage for 5 of 15 nights.  The governor, Angus King,
of Maine is still  chewing clover out in left field.  Tel. 207-287-3531.
I have been functionng
so erratically that I cannot even begin to describe it.

The night pay has been LOWERED from $15/night to $14.60
per night!!  Surely this breaks all kinds of  Federal labor laws...but it
seems
like we invisible PWP's are not being heard or listened to , isn't
that horrible??  Is it in America's interest to allow slave wages in
Maine?????

  As for foreclsoure,  there are now  4 liens, and the lawyer (David
Kreisler) 207 774-6206
is slowly responding ,between  his trials.  I am a pro bono case. I have
to be patient.  The city is supposed to have an Executive Session
(confidential) about me.  I have made application through the lawyer
for 3 year (1998-1999-2000) abatement of 100% of my prperty taxes and
sewer  bypass taxes.  The application took 8 months to do, is now
notarized,
and is sitting around on someone's desk at the law firm , NOT sent to the
scheduler at City Hall yet.
My taxes are  $ 2380 per year. My income is $  8436 per year.

SO much for inspiring you .... sometimes the truth is too painful to be
ignored.

So ther's my distressing update.

Smiles anyway,

Ivan
50/39/36

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:43:57 EDT Alison Landes <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> The advice I got from my congressman's office is that Ivan contact
> his
> representatives in Maine. She mentioned Olympia Snow and possibly
> Susan
> Powell as well as your congressmen and county commissioner.
>
> The office here cannot do anything other than forward mail to
> another state
> and that she said would take extra time.
>
> I may in any case, send a quick note to my office

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)