Good Morning all PIEN friends,

It's another sunny, warm day as our four weeks of
unbroken "Indian summer" continues here in Maine.

Catch the spirit !

On September 24, this Sunday, in honor of the Unity Walk,
and other events in Canada, Germany and Australia,
there will be a two-hour  PD fundraising gathering
at my home.  All contributions will go to THE PARKINSON
ALLIANCE. These dollars will be DOUBLED by the Tuchman
Foundation, and sent out only to qualified RESEARCH  PROJECTS.

If you wish to have additional information,  just e-mail to
my address, or contact the Parkinson Alliance, c/o
1-8090-579-8440.

Good luck worldwide to all  PWP's, family and friends
who are getting involved.  Let's help to fund the CURE for
Parkinson's Disease!

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36