The Parkinsn Listserv Team banner is complete and spectacular, proudly
proclaiming:

Parkinsn Listserv Team
Walkers and virtual walkers from around the world
walking to
Fund the Research & Find the Cure for Parkinson's Disease

We still have room for you to walk with our team or sponsor me to walk for
you.
Sunday, September 24, 2000, Central Park, New York City, New York. The band
shell at 72nd street - enter park from 5th Ave. or Central Park West. 12 noon
opening remarks, 1:00pm walk begins

EVERY DOLLAR YOU DONATE to the Parkinson Unity Walk is DISTRIBUTED TO OUR
> ENDORSING FOUNDATIONS AND USED TO PROMOTE RESEARCH. (our endorsing
> foundations are American Parkinson Disease Association, Michael J. Fox
> Foundation, National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson's Disease Foundation
and
> Parkinson's Institute). All expenses are covered by grants from corporate
and
> foundation sponsors.  Parkinson's Unity Walk, Inc. is a 501(c)(3)
> corporation. Your donations are tax deductible.
>
> All contributions should be made out to "Parkinson's Unity Walk" and sent to
> Parkinson's Unity Walk C/O Zobel 30 West 90th St.
> suite 9B, New York, NY 10024. (phone 212-580-6505)

Hope to see you all there one way or another.
Barbara, Team Captain