Jim Finn's news about continued news coverage of the successful porcine
cell implantation he volunteered to have is encouraging.  English BBC know
a good story when it appears.

The opportunity to serve as a patient advocate on the HHS committee on
xenotransplantation at the invitation of Sec. Shalala is also encouraging.
Any research that could advance the finding of a cure(s) for Parkinson's is
the type of good news this pwp enjoys hearing about.

Thanks for the heads up, Jim.

Jeanette Fuhr

JIM FINN SAID IN PART:
I have just received permission to announce an upcoming television program
in
which I have a small part.  Back in March a film crew from England's famed
BBC was here for an interview about my "pig cell" implant surgery.