Good early morning List family,

I am interested in knowing how many plwp's are having difficulty with pain management.  This could be pain of any kind.  In reference to myself,  I have pain from rigidity.  I have pain from the extreme dyskinesias I have. During these dyskinesias I can get charlie horses.  I have pain from the offs.  I feel like the tin man on the wizard of oz at times.  In my situation I have an extremely high threshold for pain.  Plus a high threshold to drugs.  I am finding my local neuro reluctant to treat the pain.  I have another neuro at the teaching facility at the Bowman Gray/Baptist Hospital at Wake Forest.  I believe I am going to seek him out.  This could be a very serious situation.  It is already affecting my quality of life.  Anyone willing to share...Many thanks in advance...

Sassy/
Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."