hI FOLKS, I am not one to get very politically involved but I felt compelled to write to the guys in Washington re: stem cell research funding.  If I can do it you can too!

It's easy, just copy and paste the email addresses below into your email "to" box and you can either write some thing or just say:

"vote yes on funding for stem cell research"!

following the e-mail addresses is a copy of my letter.

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear political folks,
I am a forty two year old female who was diagnosed with Parkinson's
disease 8 years ago .  For eight years I have lived hour to hour popping different meds to keep my disease under control. I am a vital energetic artist who is in very good shape.  My symptoms are not very noticeable most of the time, but I am continually aware of the diseases effects on my body.  I often have a hard time walking, speaking clearly, driving , writing or just plain sitting still.  My left hand ,arm and shoulder often jerk around un-controllably or remain stiff and lifeless or shake .  Sometimes I have a hard time with my artwork ,or any work for  that matter, All I can do during the "off Times"  is lay down and wait for the drugs to take effect....

I am only 42 years old, what do I look forward to?  A CURE!

I URGE YOU TO VOTE YES ON FUNDING FOR STEM CELL RESEARCH.

I repeat    I URGE you  to VOTE YES ON FUNDING STEM CELL RESEARCH!

LISA CRUMRINE
ST JOHN, USVI