servile have asked about my what i call a lesbian beagle. she still don't like men me only time she likes me is in the mooring at 6;25 AM  FOR 15 MIN SHE IS ALL OVER ME WILL NOT LET VIVIAN NEAR ME.  then time to go out side then wants me to give her doggy treats. rest of the day runs from me. oh all so she is becoming a tree climber. as soon as i can ger a pitcher of her up in the tree i will send it. she gave up on trying to dig under our fence she is trying to climb over it. 6ft chain link one. she is some thing else. would not know what to do which out her. she is VIVIAN dog. loves to be carred like a baby in her arm's and am felling better but still got to go to my gasrto doc tomorrow.  so some what up to date on things.

                                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                  BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                                                    MORE LOVE YOU GIVE IS MORE YOU GET BACK