well i had it i had to take 4 emma's first so done so no fun  then he checked me was not fun  said there was to much s--t still ther to get a good look on the scope. did i let off lot of gas felt sorry for him. asked if it hurt well like a tooth ack . so i got to have a egd what ever that is. and told VIVIAN WHAT TO WATCH FOR. and to take me to hosp right now. and the one med he gave me was wrong with any one with PD.  so we will see how this goes. am not worrying GOD  will take when the time is right. so i will live the way i have been doing. not setting where the sun does not shine. to much to do. got to get ready for the winter. lo lo so am up to date.  HAVE A GOOD DAY!

                                                       I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-55
Click here for Free Video!!