Greg - I owe you an apology.  Of course, all of us have a right to our
opinion.  I've been with Gov Bush here in Texas for a very long time, and
I feel he is doing a great job.  Of course, his father is his chief
advisor, but he also has a mind of his own, and it's my understanding
there have been several disagreements between them.  Anyway, the
outcrying of the public, in this case all over America, not just in
Texas, can certainly make for changing of the
mind.   Enjoy your walk, and meeting friends.  I can't get into www, but
from what I've been told on my private mailings, that your article was
great.  Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston