Anything a PWP wants to discuss is okay by me.
After all that is why this list was started. So PWP
would have a forum, as it were, to discuss how
PD has affected their daily lives, and to support
  each other.
  If I don't want to discuss it I won't!

Now it has become such a splintered group ,that half
the time I'm not certain of the relationship between
the person posting ,and PD or PWP's. Would you PLEASE sign your
posts as to whom you are? I have this strange thing,
I like to know to whom I'm reading. It gives me a
better perspective on whether you speak and
understand "Parkinese"
I don't care if you don't want to put your age, but
please let us know what your relationship to this
list really is.

This list is beginning to remind me of a poster,
which I had in my office for many years.
When you first glanced at this huge poster all you could
see was upside down semi circles with two black dots in them, toward the
front was a larger , looked like an upside down bowl, with
*   *  under it.  The caption read:

SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER THE OBJECTIVE
OF THIS EXERCISE WAS TO DRAIN THE SWAMP WHEN
YOU ARE UP TO YOUR EYEBALLS IN ALLIGATORS

Then after you read the caption, you could see the poor
man, indeed, up to his eyeballs in alligators.

Let's remember the objective of our exercise right now
is to get the S.2015 Stem Cell Research Bill passed.
  This bill has only one purpose, to use Embryonic Cells
to a more noble end than to be flushed down the drain,
as is happening to them now.
These Cells can never become living beings because
they lack a host. Research on these condemned cells
  could , hopefully ,hasten a cure for many, many, chronic illnesses,
PD only being one of many.
It has absolutely nothing to do with abortions, selling
baby body parts, nor cloning humans, nor cloning humans
with animals.  The NIH has very strict guidelines in place
as to the way they can be used.  The Bio-Ethics Committee
has even approved .

S.2015 MUST become our number one priority if we don't
want to be condemn ourselves , or our loved ones ,
to a living hell and having
Parkinson's Disease listed on our death certificates as
cause of death.

Let's us all remember the object of this exercise and
get busy emailing Senators . Urge them to vote for
S.2015, without Sen. Brownback's amendments.

just me,
Marjorie
very definitely a PWP
67/58/55