thanks, murray. but i have checked this site out and the way it's set up it
hurts my eyes. looks like old style typewriter against bright white
background and my eyes get tired looking at indistinct type. i realize it
probably is helpful for others, and i called it up in both netscape and
internet explorer to see if there was any difference. internet explorer
gave me these errors: runtime error on line 130. error: object expected.
then: runtime error - undetermined string context.

netscape didn't give me errors, but as i said before the page format in
either of the browsers bothered my eyes.

i know you use opera, so you may not have gotten these errors or have a
visual problem with this site. our webpage building class told us to test
our page out on other web browsers to be sure it looked and worked ok, and
i realize now this was good advice.

thanks anyway. you are always so helpful, but this one time just didn't
work for me.

barb k