From: Juanita Hibbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, September 24, 2000 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: George's infection

Thanks Marge for the good thoughts. Just
talked to George, says now the leg is scaley and looks worse than
it did
yesterday. Still his attitude is marvelous.
Guess I'll take a page from his book. If he can still be so
postive then
so can It.Just
seems strange that this came on virtually overnite.
Guess I had better get the bod in gear
so I can go visit him for a while.
Hugs Juanita CG for George 74/71/64