Marjorie wrote:>Will someone please answer this post because I don't trust
>myself to do it!!!!!

(Re: Art's post)

>At 04:43 PM 09/24/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>>It was pointed out to us at the MJF Foundation forum this past June that stem
>>cells would be useful in fighting other ailments than PD - or neurological
>>diseases in general.  Specifically mentioned, I remember, was heart disease.
SNIPPED
**************

I think this is just what is meant by working in COALITION with those who
share our goals---I don't think Art is denying that it is important for PD
folks to advocate, but is simply pointing out a medical reality as an
opening for increasing pressure on legislators.  IMHO the same could. be
said of people with diabetes.... etc,etc,etc.

Didn't Ben Franklin point out once that if we don't all hang together,
we'll hang separately?

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.