Dear Juanita--- thanks for sharing with us all the story of your "marriage
made in Heaven"....the love you share makes the tasks of PD and caregiving
together easier , while the losses are more painful.  Your 15 years are as
much a triumph as the 57 that Peter and I have had----Many Happy Returns of
your next-month anniversary.

SNIPPED
 .We found in amazement that
>we both really were terrific people made
>even more so by our relationship.We
>found a love that just evolved.from our
>having no expectations or demands
>on each other.It just happened. It took
>us 4 years to decide that we actually wanted the ultimate. MARRIAGE! We
>will celebrate our 15th wedding ann
>next mo. For us,the second time around
>is really heaven sent.
>Just felt the need to share this bit of