Sorry, Jo Ann, but stem cell research HAS BECOME political.  Whether we're
Democrats or Republicans, it behooves us to face reality and not put our
heads in the sand partywise.  I mean nothing disparaging here for this
transcends party lines.  If the shoe had been on the other foot, you could
have told Greg he is Republican.  I hate to speak for Greg-he does a great
job for himself-but what I hear is someone who wants the chance to get
well. I for one will be in line behind him!
E of the headdress