Sorry Ervin, this is a HOAX--I checked it out on the About.com site and
found the info below.  PLEASE everyone check these things that say "forward
to everyone"--they are usually hoaxes or urban legends--no matter who sends
them to you!

>Sounds legitimate

SNIPPED

HERE ARE 3 URLs for places to check before sending.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/

An excellent place to check for these things is:
  http://www.datafellows.com/virus-info/hoax/

also:

http://www.stiller.com/hoaxes.htm

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for