hi all

At 06:40 2000/09/25 -0700, you wrote:
>Good Morning,
>I sent the following letter to my "Advocacy List" this AM...
>
>Hi All,
>Stem Cell Research has the potential to benefit so many...
>
>What about Stroke, MS, ALS, Huntingtons, Parkinsons +, Downs
>Syndrome, there must be many more...
>
>I'm thinking of a new Distribution List that includes every senator
>plus every major newspaper and then write an "Open Letter" to
>the US Senate. What do you think?
>
>Best regards ........ murray

such a list could be created easy as one two shree
at e-groups ... hmmm ... back in a jiff ...

jmp

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada