Thanks Camilla for your quick respond. How can I access the PIEN list
archives? Please advise!

Yen

>From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: PD with constipation
>Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:14:40 -0400
>
>Dear Yen-- can you access the PIEN list archives?  If so you will find MANY
>helpful posts about cponstipation, which is a VERY common and serious
>problem for PWPs.  If you cannot get to the archives, please let me know,
>and I will forward some posts to you for your father.
In general, as with everything about PD, people react differently to
remedies for constipation.  It may take some  experimenting, but there are
things that can help him.   I am glad you are so concerned for him, as this
problem can lead to a bowel impaction, which can be life-threatening. Let me
know if you find what you need, please.