reading all those wonderful memories you guys sent in reminded me of

hundreds of fond recollections growing up in the south bronx, and the

300 or so columns i wrote about them, but....enough nostalgia, i am

too busy trying to stand up as 8 grandkids jump on me, on sunday they

knocked me down 3 times, so the pd is advancing.  six of us on a

hammock had a great time as i hysterically kept the thing balanced.

and so on, and a wife who pushes you out daily leaves no time for

self pity,  and friend who all understand pd well, and come and

ddiscuss it inttelligently that's fine too,  SO WHO'S GOT TIME TO

REMINISCE, THESE CCOULD STILL BE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

BERNARDX

my published columns; http://pages.prodigy.net/nursemarilyn