Sandra - BRAVO!!!  You may be the voice that changes things. I don't have
PD, but my love does.  However, I'm on an HMO that is pulling out of
Houston and if I go to Medicare, I have to pay for my own meds. Like you,
on $710 per month?  What about utilities,
gasoline, food, and since I have two babies (cats), what about their
food.  I'd rather do without than to get rid of them because they are my
constant companions.  Let's all get together and "arch" on Washington
(vebally of course) and get some of this changed.  I'm
on your side.  Fortunately, my love goes to VA and only has to pay a
minor co-pay.  Best of luck to you.  Jo Ann from Houston