Hi Ken: Attended the Walk for the second time. Included
more family/friends this year. Intend to bring even more
with me in 2001. Think you and Margot and every one else
involved did a great job! One minor caveat. Need more
T-shirts. I never get a damned T-shirt...
                 Carole Hercun
P.S. Only kidding about the T-shirt.
P.P.S. Not really.