hi all

At 16:49 2000/09/26 -0700, carole and ken wrote:
>Hi Ken: Attended the Walk for the second time. Included
>more family/friends this year. Intend to bring even more
>with me in 2001. Think you and Margot and every one else
>involved did a great job! One minor caveat. Need more
>T-shirts. I never get a damned T-shirt...
>                 Carole Hercun
>P.S. Only kidding about the T-shirt.
>P.P.S. Not really.

>> By the numbers:
>> 5,000 estimated walkers (double last year).
>> 3,500 t-shirts

lolo!!
the numbers tell the story don't they!?

and so
what'll happen next year
is they'll make 5,000 t-shoits
biting their nails in noivousness all the while
and then 8,000 people will show up
and guess how many will be t-shoit shoit-changed so to speak?

maybe the answer is make your own!?!
maybe a bunch for your own team/group?

hey!
joan said that the authors/contributors to the book are getting free t-shirts!
hummm...!

janet
who will meet y'all at the corner of
toid and toity toid next year

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada