but my dear eleanor what a relief when they depart.

the house is quiet again,

only the padding about of our Westie is heard,

and once again i can complain of the aches, and

enjoy some humongous cramps on either leg,  and

bug my bride, so patient, so loving for 40 years.

read; http://pages.prodigy.net/nursemarilyn