Thanks Kathrynne,
Its just as Margie Swindler said!!
But I have news for them, My SIL is an Army Chaplain in Germany,
and I have had the passage of the S.2015 Bill on his International
Prayer list for several months now!!!
Do you think we might confuse God??

Greg,
You are so right, and so is Son number two, who is the Gov.
of Florida!!

Delores,
Thanks for your offer, and if you'd like, I will send you the
address for the major newspapers in Kansas, or better yet,
most of them have email address for their letters to the editors.
Right now I'm willing to try anything!! Please let me know, but
if Senator Specter is calling for "cloture", then he has a better
chance than we do.

Could someone send me the definition of the word "cloture"
my small Oxford English Dictionary is failing me.

just me,
Marjorie 67/58/54