Murray:

I had an email written ready to send last night, and lost my connection
with my isp - & lost the email too. I went to abcnews.com and found the GMA
(Good morning America) link. this is for comments or ideas for future shows:
http://abcnews.go.com/onair/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA_email_form.html

I sent them an email from this page thanking them for their show, etc and
then asking them for help. I explained what was happening with the Stem
Cell research bill (quoted some of your emails) and quoted hilary's
excellent post 're:life'.

there was also a link to 20/20 on this page and an email address for Sam
Donaldson. oprah? i just played with trying to access her webpage and it
turned out to be www.oprah.com

well i've lost my connection again, so i'm just going to set this up to
send and try to get connected to my isp again.

barb k