Michael, I apologize for not being more attentive to the list in regard to the needs of Barbara.

There is a medication that handles most of the untoward side-effects of PD medications. I don't know if your neuro has tried it or not but the drug is clozapine. Generally it will relieve the hallucinations while at the same time allowing higher dosages of Sinemet and its benefits.

You can use the search engine on P-I-E-N-O to search for the word or words.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

My prayers are with you both.

John

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham