Ervin,
I'm sorry, I'm positive it is, and you are such a nice guy
to worry about us that way, but Camilla gave you a URL
to check.  If you can't find it, email me privately and I'll
help you.
Don't feel too bad, I have a friend of 30 years whom I
have had to Filter his messages to the TRASH because
he keeps filling my mailer with "Urban Legends, Chain Letters,
and Hoaxes", and no matter what I tell him, he just keeps sending,
because he says they sound so sincere.
He phoned me the other day and told me he was sending me a picture
of his Great Grandson, and not to trash it!!!

just me,
Marjorie