Greg,
That's GREAT!!!
For some unknown reason I can't save this
to "My Documents" nor get the second page to print.
I'd like to send a copy to my Sis in Oregon if its okay
with you.  She watched the entire Senate Hearings
the other day, but doesn't have a computer.

Could you send it to me,<[log in to unmask]>
as an attachment?

just me,
Marjorie