Date sent:              Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:19:59 -0700
From:                   [log in to unmask] (Olympia)
Subject:                Re: Time is Running Out
To:                     Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>

     Thank you for contacting me by e-mail.

     Your message has been received, and I will follow up by mailing a
     written response to all Maine residents who include a postal address
     along with their comments or requests.  If you did not include your
     complete name, mailing address and zip code, please re-send your
     original message along with that information.

     If you are a Maine resident with a timely or urgent request, you may
     wish to contact my state office nearest you, as follows:

     AUBURN                                     BIDDEFORD
        2 Great Falls Plaza, #7-B                 231 Main St.
        Maine 04210                               Maine 04005
        207-786-2451                              207-282-4144

     AUGUSTA                                    PORTLAND
        68 Sewall St., Suite 101-C                3 Canal Plaza, Suite 601
        Maine 04330                               Maine 04101
        207-622-8292                              207-874-0883

     BANGOR                                     PRESQUE ISLE
        One Cumberland Place, Suite 306          169 Academy St., Suite 3
        Maine 04401                               Maine 04769
        207-945-0432 or                           207-764-5124
        1-800-432-1599

     Again, thank you for being in touch.

     -- Senator Olympia Snowe

Just perhaps, just maybe, some of the senators will get the message.

Best regards ......... murray