I was proud and thrilled to attend this biggest of all PD events.  My
wife and I had recently escaped the urban crowds and retired to
rural Massachusetts, but this was one big crowd it was a pleasure
to be among.  It's was inspiring to see so many of us -- groups,
families, individuals, from so many places and in all different
conditions -- gather to contribute to the cure, to make PD visible, to
greet old friends and make new ones, and to simply enjoy the day.
I'm always amazed by the abilities of Ken, Margot and staff to put
all this together.

I am glad to learn from Perry Cohen of steps being taken toward
organizational cooperation and unity.  If we can reduce unneeded
duplication of effort and work together toward common goals, we
will achieve a cure all the more quickly.

Phil Tompkins
Amherst, Massacusetts
age 62/dx 1990