Greg and others,

I feel that it is entirely appropriate to discuss politics and policies that
affect our lives, our family's lives, and the very welfare of our country.
I don't want to be a burden on my family and society.  I want to live my
life as a productive person, for everyone's sake, including society's.

We, as a species, have nothing to lose and everything to gain by advancing
this vital, life giving research.  The remaining embryos were created to
bring a new life into the loving arms of a childless couple.  The method for
this happy, fruitful event, results in a number of remaining fertilized eggs
that are unsuitable for bringing about another child, but eminently suitable
for saving and mending lives.  It is clearly a win-win situation--life from
life.  I cannot imagine anything more pro-life than this.

Charlotte Mancuso