hi
   just have to tell you we had to call dr office at 4:15pm cause jack said
he was so weak
called her office and spoke to nurse-- she said that doctor was running late
and was sure
 that dr would see him but no hurry get someone to help him to car if he
can't walk himself.
 called daughter ,michelle ,and she popped 2 kids 11 and 6 yrs. old got here
in 20 minutes
11 yr. grandson helped jack out as 6 yr granddaughter held doors open for
them.
 i called nurse and said we were on our way.  15 minutes later when we got
there adam [11 yr old]
took jack's arm and assisted grandpa to office while i parked.
   we waited and it was already after 6 :00 befor dr saw us and would you
believe she
then  re adjusted his meds  and said the antibiotic she had prescribed was
working so he
should take it easy over weekend and will see him next week.shestayed and
checked jack
over and patiently told him not to be afraid        it was 7:35 when we left
her office
     i felt like we were in a time warp to have such attention. now you know
why we can
 stay in our mt. cabin and let the rest of the world go by.
    thanking GOD  we are  here
        love
         connie

;0