Charlotte -- I don't mind the discussion of politics on this list either
and believe it is often very appropriate.  Politics often crosses into
the daily living of our lives.  But I DO mind the very ugly attacks that
are repeatedly tossed out.  There are some republicans on this list,
maybe we are just the "silent majority."  Bev cg