greg, that is incredible - both  the original article and the editorial are
excellent pieces of writing, and i  think should be available as handouts to
all support groups etc - particularly yopd. maybe the apda yopd center would
be agreeable to making them available as one of their publications.
 i know i should like to have copies for my group, to show  the struggle of
one man against the disease, and also to show the effectiveness of your
advocacy!
well done!
hilary blue