dear all
        wonder if you have had  a more absurd few days than mine since last
friday.thought  you
 might get a laugh out of it.  i had to wait until this afternoon to see it
as an old" i love lucy show."
         friday early morning jack wakes me up to say he felt horrible . i
asked whathurt , are you stiff
 or what? he told me he didn't know  and i wouldn't understand. he didn't
want breakfast as throat was
clogged up so he could'nt swalllow meds. never got dressed all day but
didn't want to bother the
doctor and spoil her weekend !!!
we got thru to monday when he woke me [ the original nite owl ]  at 5:30
handing  me
 his wet p j bottoms said he accidently wet them and asked me to please
rinse them---
 no problem.  there i was in nitey without dentures and no glasses on half
asleep ,threw pjs in
 bathtub  turned cold faucet on ------all of a sudden the shower spray hose
got me and half
 the bathroom soaked.  as i am freezing dear jack standing doorway  said he
forgot to flip the
 showerhead off and i better mop up all that water.  yikes i was shivering
all wet and certainly
was aware of wet floor.       .took me half the day to warm up,wash towels
and mop up 1/2" water
on floor --and then get dentures,glasses and dry clothes.  dear jack just
kept apologising  i finally
told him to stop because he couldn't help it. i never got out of house even
to get mail.
    tuesday jack again said he  was chocking due to gobs of mucous so had
trouble taking meds
.  as he had previously told dr. about it and she had no solution don't call
her. i spent day coaxing
 jack to drink hot tea and more water. took out my thinking cap and thought
he seemed  to be acting
 like a child with croup aha !!   i made him sit at the table with a towel
over his head and inhale
 steam from cup of very hot water,   it worked  caught up on errands and
finally went
 to bed at 3 am  lo an behold 5:30 am jack asks  me to empty his duck and a
plastic container that he
had urinated in. darn thing didn't had a handle and it slipperd out of my
hand and no baptism by fire
but  urine soaked through and through
      i started laughing and told hubby i can do anything he wants but by
darn i am tired of being
awaked so early and having unwanted showers.
   what next?
     connie

'

'