Juanita,

You and George will be in my thoughts and prayers today.  I hope you see
sunshine instead of rain today.  I have been battling insomnia lately and
things could be worse than that.  Your love and care for George always
brightens my day.  Your continual devotion gives me strength to face another
day (even without sleep) :0).  I live alone but have many caregiver friends
and family members.  Without people like you in our lives I am sure many of
us would have given up long ago.  Thanks from a fellow plwp for caring for
George and showing the passion for this daily "fight" that we all face
daily.....

fondly,

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."