Oh -- Bernie -- Are you so gullible that you have bought into the
Democractic party line or are you just joking? I hope it is the latter.
If Gore tells one more lie or half truth he might have to have plastic
surgery on his nose!   But, I did enjoy your thoughts on Professor
Morrie. How blessed your daughter was to know him personally.   Bev c/t