 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      61 mostly sunny     deg. F
:-)
    Reporter Sayoko Murase and her camerman just interviewed
 me at home about the fundraiser for The Parkinson Alliance
that I am hosting on Sunday from 5 to 7.
     This preview coverage has been promised for the 12 noon
news (coming up in exactly one hour),
locally, as well as for one of the evening news broadcasts
as 5, 5:30, or 6:00 today.
       Our  first-time ever fundraising committee is getting excited !
Checks started arriving a few days ago, and  phone calls are
increasing. We hope that people in PIEN will feel welcome
to join us here in Maine-- WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!!

Ivan Suzman

:-)

  and friends and care givers
(Natalie now here as caregiver)