Of course God should bless politicians, but why just politicians and why
not those who believe themselves to inherit presidential cloaks without
having passed any qualification tests like the little Bush in Texas, oil
millionaire, spokesman for the uptrodden....
I will probably vote for the candidates who support a cure for PD for my
wife who is slowly dying.  No rationale can possibly find God's
forgiveness to anyone opposed to life, even if it is a PWP.
Michel