Firstly, let me say THANK YOU! After dealing with this issue for so long on
my own that just thinking about it causes my PD symptoms to worsen
noticeably. After reading the many wonderful email responses to my story, my
spirits were lifted and for the first time in months I felt that "maybe I
don't have to lose this battle."

I realize now that I should have given more information to help those of you
who are trying to help me. I live in Gilroy California, about 25 miles south
of San Jose. Previously, we (my ex and I) owned a home in Sunnyvale, but the
divorce forced the sale of that home. My ex moved to Gilroy to be near her
family and as she puts it - to get away from me. I had enough of the
problems of trying to me my ex's demands from such a distance and moved to
Gilroy myself.

Some of you asked a quite reasonable question - what am I trying to do? My
goal is to get reasonable visitation with may children and to make sure that
I can be as much a part of their lives as I can. My ex still expects 100%
physical and legal custody of our children, based on my disability. I simply
cannot allow this to happen.

Regarding the taxis cab idea, while it sound great apparently there is only
one cab for southern Santa Clara valley. As I have found in the past getting
the cab in at timely manner can  prove challenging.

If you would like to drop me a message "off the list" here is my email
address: [log in to unmask]

Thanks to all of of you.

Rick Barrett