 hi
   i have to ask you to say  thanks to God for me.
we have been so fortunate in jack doing as well as he is.    change of meds
seem to be working fine, he must have had an infection so. dr. gave him
anti biotic --cefzil  50mg   14 tablets 2 per day.
    on saturday 2 of our daughters visited and i noticed that he asked our
nancy
to help him get up from a chair. i thought oh boy now what !!!  our girls
are like
 most sisters  snipping at each other if they are together too long.
after girls left   i sat down to  look through our local weekly paper and to
 my surprise a lounge chair with lift was listed.the  location  was about 15
miles from
our house        i never concidered buying one thinking they were too
expensive and
 jack can be real cheap at times.he finally gave up and quit fussing, well
we did buy it
and they even delivered it and set it in place for jack.
  guess i found out why i send angels to people when i think they need a
boost.
this proves that what you give away comes back a hundred fold.
    love and blessings
       connie