Yes Camilla I believe you sent info.  Due to a bad pd day I don't know where
I put info.  yes I have spoken with neuro about my meds..and we are
currently waiting for word crom the drug companies.  I have gone that route
before and nothing is a for certain.  Some months you get your needed quota
of drugs and sometimes you don't.  Again another wait and see situation.
Thanks so much for the concern.  I have never been let down or had a
question go unanswered by the list..  Thanks for the caring heart.

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."