Perry & list,
        You are so right in your assessment of the power of unity.  As you quoted
Ken A. saying, "We have accomplished the most when we have worked
together!!"
        Thanks for serving on the group who participated with planning for the NIH
Research Agenda for PD.  Parkinson's advocates who have the disease can
speak clearly about the problems pwp face.
        The Unity Walk, the NIH Research Agenda for PD and the Udall Act should
inspire continued coordination and cooperation among the national PD
organizations.  I'm reminded of the Three Musketeers motto, "All for one,
and one for all!"  And then there is PIEN.  We all have a common goal:
helping each other in our struggles with PD.

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?

Perry Cohen said in part: ----------

I attended my first "unity" walk this week along with Rusty Glazer and Dana

Gunnison of the Metro Washington Team.  I want to commend Ken Aidekman,
Margot Zobel, and all the many other organizers for another important step
toward our victory over PD.  I want to reinforce the theme of Unity that
Ken
emphasized in his address to the walkers utilizing language that I often
use,
"We have accomplished the most when we have worked together!!"  In
Washington
the Udall Act and the NIH Research Agenda for PD are notable examples.

Building bridges among PD organizations is necessary to accomplish our
goals.