Hello all,

What do you  think about this--
Regarding the following excerpt from Kathrynn's message below--shouldn't we be
calling our Senator's and Specter's office  to urge or insist that Specter
invoke cloture?  Why hasn't he, or has he and I'm not up to date.  Everything
should be done to stop this now.  I'm going to start by sending web mail to
Specter, and e-mail my Senators.  In CA that is Barbara Boxer and Dianne
Feinstein.  Feinstein is running for reelection and has a big lead, but in
election year politics, people don't like to take stands they don't have to
take.  I wonder if all involved would rather wait until after all the elections,
including the Presidential election,  so as to not take chances on controversial
issues and hurt their party.

Charlotte Mancuso