A family member has this.  I may be wrong but I seem to recall something
about this symptom on the List [something other than the story by the
Listmember who, as a child, used to put mercury from broken thermometers in
his mouth and push it through his teeth], but I cannot find anything
significant in the achieves.
She, my sister, has so many medical problems it really isn't funny, and her
main doctor seems to be Dr.Koop.com, but I told her I would pass on anything
I could find out.  [She is also caregiver for our mom, who is in a really
terrible stage of Alzheimer's right now.]

THANKS,
BBA