on OCT. 5th  he is to talk to us by phone. he did last year. was not what you might call the best as we have more people on the list that could of more help. I think we had some would come for the cost of just getting hear. we got CAMILLA FOR CG CARE. WHICH HE SAYS HE IS GOOD AT. i would like to know who the list would think would be better. i may now be only vice present but we got now in our group with money and power. my options don't wount to much. most of them got to $ and the power in lima. oh i can send oh heck hear is his web site.  www.mr-longtermcare.com  would like other option of it. HOWBOUT CAMILLA,CHARLEY,ART C. BARB P  JUST A FEW. you could email on a good story i could read to them. out side of me. they don't want to open up about what they have trouble with. i can all so send you the PERSONNEL email. he is a wheel at a nuseing home. one of LIMA'S  biggest and costly.    so am i am in my down time yet. so some help from the family (thanks) am i making any sense?

                                                     I'Y'Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                        BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                                                     WE WILL SEE A CURE