I am so glad lot of you enjoyed his home page. I do not rember him on the list. there is so much i have forgotten and I cry at times because of it  why he was taken off i to don't know. as BARB P. CAN ONLY DO IT.  she must of had a reason or he left on his own. AS BARB IS NOT ONE TO BE HATEFUL. she put up for years with me. so in my mind she is the greatest.  when I WENT TO THE HOME PAGES  lot of them came back to me ass i do have picture on my wall and letters from lot of them. my life is to help PWP'S.  but my keyboard can't spell. or does itt have the sweet words to put on paper. it is not a pleasant life to live but live we all do all bad things can have a good  thing to it. it might not be best life to live but we all can learn from it. life is great but a life we have. as GOD  did not have a perfect life. so we just got to make the best of what we got.   so we must LOVE ALL. SO LOOK FOR THE GOOD NOT THE BAD.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
Click here for Free Video!!