To All:
In accordance with some of the messages exchanged on the List during these past few days I sent a letter to the editors of 10-12 newspapers in Kansas last night - these are the newspapers for which Marjorie Moorefield posted addresses - and I received a phone call from the Garden City Gazette saying they will print the letter.  (Since imitation, or plagiarism, is the sincerest form of flattery, Charlotte Mancuso will note a line that came from one of her posts.  My thanks.)  You may want to write to the Garden City Gazette and/or other papers as well.

During this past week I've asked the campaign people at the local offices of 2 candidates running for the House and the Senate what their candidate's position on stem cell research is, and I've drawn blank expressions.  So, I'm going to send letters re stem cell research to newspapers, pointing out that a candidate's boast that he will increasie the budget for research, care, etc., doesn't cut it if the candidate is opposed to stem cell research - in other words people have to ask the candidate's position.  Does anyone want to join in?

Please see the following message.

Dolores Gross